creatrix

Human figures?

2D, 3D ?

Have you checked the bonus catalogs or tried a forum search?

Type in "people" in the Library search.  

The silhouettes can be used as 2d or 3d.

Here is one of a man drinking, probably the architect.

image.thumb.png.d27e891c1500cbca6acbf2ed8f588d0d.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks all Yes I've checked the bonus catalogs.

Followed VHampton's advice and if I wasn't in a dry month, I'd be drinking too! Get what's shown below but when I put it in the plan, it's not shown as seen from above?

I've been trying to do a signature and am told that my 28 KB are too large. I've input what version, where I am and my OS to no avail. Will have to reach out to CA Support tomorrow but just too damn frustrated at the moment since I've attempted 3 times!

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 5.16.07 PM.png

So... those are actually 2D figurines only. They’ll only show up in a camera view. That’s the difference between a silhouette and a cad person, and that’s why you won’t see a thing unless they happened to be inserted to a 2D elevation.  

She's full-size, she's from the 3D Warehouse, and I don't know her name.  3D figures like this can make your file sizes huge, so choose and use carefully.  I delete them after getting the camera shots I want.

2019-10-28_2001.png

• Like 1

Here is a file in x12 beta. The 2 female images are placed as plants. Sorry, not a misogynist statement but just a method of placing images with transparency in your plan file. The other one was lifted from Sketchup and placed on a card. A while back I think it was Joe Carrick that posted a major dump of people images. I have grabbed some from Mr. Google and cut out the background to make some of these plant people. Not fully 3d or stripped down to a bikini as shown above but we all have different goals.

people everywhere.plan

people everywhere.zip

Annotation 2020-02-09 194428.jpg

18 hours ago, VHampton said:

Here is one of a man drinking, probably the architect.

Thanks, I needed that laugh!

Hi again creatrix,

I was going to post this in your PM box, but it won't allow file uploads there.  The people are appearing as a "poly-line solids" in plan view since they are only one inch thick.