stair well issue

DH7777

Hello, 

I consistently run into this issue.  Notice my second floor is open to the stairwell.  I used the open floor platform From second-floor working plan view....I also put an invisible wall at top of steps first so I can delete base molding before opening the floor or installing stairs.  This always happens to me. Went back and repeated this process from first floor by using open ceiling platform... The same thing happens. Then I went and check to make sure all floor framing is on. It still shows zero framing! As a matter of fact, I turned all framing on and I have no framing showing up from ground-up which is weird. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I can delete the steps and it has no effect on this so I know the steps are irrelevant. Help please

step problem.jpg

Ok I fixed it but just dragging the drywall up or down to close in the sides which worked.(still don't know where my framing is) but in this next pic it shows the white ceiling wrapping up the floor. This I can't get rid of. Totally confused as to why this happens to me.

Untitled 1.jpg

2 hours ago, rgardner said:

The program doesn’t add framing till you tell it to do so.  You can auto frame everything or do so wall by wall or roof panel by roof panel.  In x12 you can now do it by room.

Roger that

2 hours ago, rgardner said:

The program doesn’t add framing till you tell it to do so.  You can auto frame everything or do so wall by wall or roof panel by roof panel.  In x12 you can now do it by room.

ok