My clients have selected bathroom mirrors with led lighting around the edge that eliminates the need for sconces. How can I show these? I've been working on it for several hours today, and nothing looks good. Tried just adding lights, but it doesn't give the glow around the edge in virtual-reality that I'd like to show them. Tried adding resized sconces behind the mirror, but that didn't work. Thought about using strip lighting that I use under wall cabinets for task light, but don't know how to change the orientation. Hope that someone has figured this out and can share how I can do it. Thank you!

you can use a molding line with appropriate moulding shape and use a white color with high emissivity for looks.

Actual light though would need to be a 3D light source. You could use spots with 180 cut off angled appropriately

on each side.

13 hours ago, DesignPro-Diane said:

Thought about using strip lighting that I use under wall cabinets for task light, but don't know how to change the orientation. Hope that someone has figured this out and can share how I can do it.

Open symbol (not object)- 3D panel, rotate on the Y axis

screen 004.png

Here's one I did about 6 months ago. If this is what you are looking for let me know and I will pull it the light fixture from my library and post.

5a07089fe3da7_Untitled4b_lzn_MS.thumb.jpg.3cd21a518bcb9b21599e3c5f1e6a7809.jpg

I don't know if that what Diane is looking for Graham... but that's exactly hat I was I researching.  Can you post or explain how you created it?