9 Update 19.3.1.8

AvoyeDesign

1 hour ago, NRST8TRKR said:

Hey guys,

I downloaded the update yesterday and noticed the update notes were still for 19.3.7.

Did the update and have had no problems today.

Have a great weekend all,Ken

1 hour ago, Richard_Morrison said:

When you go to "download program updates" from your Help menu, there will a link for the notes (I believe on the lower right, if I remember correctly.) If you don't see them at that point, I have no idea how to get back to them after you install the update.

Ken is correct, there are no notes for this update available, at least at the time I downloaded.  Per Derek's post:

"The update version is 19.3.1.8 and includes a simple wording change in the "Help" menu."

The word "includes" leads me to believe that wasn't the only thing in the update.  Would be nice if that was more clear.

Although it is recommended that you stay current with our updates, I consider this one pretty optional.  The only thing we changed with this update is the wording related to deactivating your license.  The old wording was confusing for some of our rental customers who were concerned that they were still being billed after they "deactivated" their license.

What i know they didn't fix is the annoying window transparency issue in elevations....

Did you report it?  As far as I can tell, no one has reported this problem to us.  If it's bothering you, then you should report it to tech support otherwise you should not expect it to change.