Door Schedule Question

ACADuser

I used a "Doorway" and added a Barn Door (Surface Sliding Door Arch Block) to the plan.

Now I need to include it in the schedule but it appears as though Doorways are not included in the Door Schedule, Period.

I have "Include in Schedule" checked.

You can check "Doorways" in the "Objects to Include" section of the schedule specification dialog.

Unfortunately, if you are using X8 and prior, there is no easy way to modify the doorway so that it will show up as a barn door in the door schedule.   This is because there is no actual object for the doorway listed in the components dialog.

If you are using X9, you can select the doorway and modify the Object Information to control what information appears in the schedule.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also am adding specs for a barn door and am looking to add info in the schedule. I have added doorways to the schedule dbx.  However, for some reason, when I try to modify the comments or description of a doorway in the Components dbx, it does not show the changes in the schedule. Any thoughts?

I have used plain txt over the schedule as a work around, but if the schedule changes, I will have to remember to check on it.