My Walls Have Different Heights

xjiosx

Hello. I'm new here and also new in using Chief Architect X5. I noticed that whenever I make a new house, my walls have different heights as seen in the photo. I can't even put decks around my second floor because it always says "Deck is over a non-deck room". Did I do something not right? Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks and God bless. :)

First, Looking at the photo it is difficult to see the problem.

Second When chief builds a deck, it uses 2x decking with gaps between them. IOW, it is not waterproofed. If that works for you, ignore the warning.

Third, if you can't draw a house with four walls the same height, you might want to look for a different program.

Third, if you can't draw a house with four walls the same height, you might want to look for a different program.  

Welcome:

what I think Scott meant to say was it may be best to watch some of the training videos

and learn some of the program's fundamentals

Lew        

I'm having an RTM moment; but hey, what do I know.

Seriously, read the instructions to: a) use Chief Architect, B) post pictures/plans on this website, c) deal with the DSH sense of humor (oh wait, does DSH have a sense of humor?)

jon

I'm having an RTM moment; but hey, what do I know.

Seriously, read the instructions to: a) use Chief Architect, B) post pictures/plans on this website, c) deal with the DSH sense of humor (oh wait, does DSH have a sense of humor?)

jon

My buddy Jon giving me a hard time.  Hey Jon,  why don't you join us tomorrow morning,  I bet you have a few good things to say.