ericepv

Wedding Arch Icon

I'm in need of an icon for a flower covered arch for a wedding project, can anyone help?

I have tried 3D Warehouse, TurboSquid, CAD Forum, Archive3D, 3D CAD Browser, Grab CAD and a few others. I also need a pole tent.

Try searching arbor, pergola, or trellis instead of, or in conjunction with the words "wedding" or "arch".

You might also try some of Chief's Bonus Catalogs.  "Event Planning" has some tents and arbors, depending on what you need.  You could use one of the arbors and add some flowers of a floral material.

I did try the event planning bonus library. There is an arch but I would have to add the flowers which turns into a problem since the large number of flowers required makes the file very large and unmanageable.

"the large number of flowers required makes the file very large and unmanageable."

you could do the arch and flowers in a seperate lan, convert to symbol and bring into the working plan.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefDallas
    Newest Member
    ChiefDallas

• By Chiefusermickey
      Been a Chief user for years. Is there a way to arch a porch header? I have been just using CAD to fake it on the 2D renderings but would like to be able to truly arch the header so it looks right in 3D. Any suggestions?
    • By JDLdesign
      We are trying to add a soffit to a barrel vaulted ceiling and the soffit tool is going straight across and not following the ceiling line and arching.  Any thoughts?  We are using interiors and not premier so we don't seem to have a arch roof beam tool.  

Thanks!
    • By RGAID1
      How do you arch the top of a wall or full height cabinet to make it look like furniture?
    • By DMDesigns
      Hey Gang,

I just added a new sloping ceiling video to the ((FREE)) Help Plan Section at ChiefTutor.com 

http://www.chieftutor.net/ceilingvideo.html

The YouTube Version: 

Enjoy - 
      Dave

• By brinkbart
      I have created three new sets of icons for Chief Architect's .PLAN, .LAYOUT, .CALIB, and .CALIBZ file formats. I think these will look especially good with Windows 8. (I don't have Win8).

To change file-type icons in Windows7 and Windows8 you will need a third-party application (I recommend the free program FileTypesMan).

The attached thumbnail shows what the icons look like in the various Windows 7 views. My favorite is the Full Color Hoizontal ones.
      Chief Icons 2014.zip