Wall Elevation View Incomplete X7

BethVanDeusen

I am having an issue when I use the wall elevation view. Cabinets/appliances will partially disappear. When I scroll in or out, they will sometimes reappear. This does not happen if I do a cross section view. See attached example. I have not had this issue in previous versions and it only happens with wall elevations.

post-644-0-51166800-1443034386_thumb.png

No one would be happy with such performance. I looked up your video card and it is a good one which makes your complaints all the more vexing. Try updating your software video card drivers and see if that helps. You should also make a formal complaint to Tech Support for sure. I do hope you get it solved.

DJP

• 1 month later...

I am having a similar problem.  Cabinets in wall elevation do not show up, but are visible in all other camera view.  What's weird, is they did show up a few days ago...but today, nothing... Maybe mine is a video card issue as well?

The wall elevation camera will only show cabinets(or millwork) that are entirely within the room that the wall elevations originate from. If the cabinet is in another room, or partially in another room, it won't be visible.

If this is the case, you may have to use a cross section camera, and adjust the layout box for the room that you want to show.