Attic Walls

Rashid_Garuba

Thanks Guys... Stumbling is the word.. The right gable did not self-heal but I won the battle... Of course I have since introduced double walls at the Porch (to make my life more "interesting").. Surprised how well it worked.. Now the stone refuses to extend into the second "half" of the arched openings.. (The stone wrapped nicely at the walls) Gloves back on.. Some setting in the opening or wall settings... Probably could save myself the headache and made a wall type with a 7" core but I don't want to re-build this thing.

As for the grade David I decided to battle that later.. Good for you to see it as fun!..

post-978-0-11939400-1429724511_thumb.png

First thing I tell people that take my training class is to stop fighting the software. Those little hiccups happen from time to time during the design process, just keep going. The will either correct themselves, or you will have a little cleanup to do at the end. I view it as a punchlist of cleanup items. You will be surprised at how many time time these issues fix themselves, so don't interrupt your work flow, just keep designing and come back to them during a punchlist break.