Problem With Ca X7 17.1.2.2 Update

antoine

i have update my CA X7 to 17.1.2.2 Update,  

but every time i try to export a picture or try to record my video . 17.1.2.2 Update crashes

beware anyone else who updates.

i need CA to check out what is the problem with this update, and why this happens, even on a new plan with 4 walls.

​i have re-download the update several times and run the repair, but still have the problem. 

my last resort is to re-download CA entirely without this update, which is a big job and very inconvenient. 

any-one got any other suggestion for me?

post-486-0-85244000-1428238058_thumb.jpg

have tried to save a small couple of walls plan to post, but it just crashes every time when i try saving something.

my already recorded video's work. so it doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the codec

seems like the problem is in the saving of my CA software, which has only started after the update

might not be the same issue,but I was having an issue with saving (and using the library too) when I went from x7 beta to X7 full but not with 17.1.2.2 , don't know if it helped or not , but someone (Perry?)  suggested letting CCleaner clean the Registry (which I don't usually allow  but I run it for the other Junk)  and it seems good since , but not sure if that was really the fix or not?

I use the free version found here:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download?upgrade

thanks mick, have tried but with no success

CA, no one from your side is getting back to me on this problem of which has been posted in a couple of place including the Online Support Center.

i have since re downloaded CA X7 - 3 times and even gone back to the earlier version and i'm still with this problem. with nothing coming from CA.

I can open CA X7  but i can not save anything from it, or even back-up entire plan and again, all has started from this last up-grade.

now my project is in this up-grade version. 23 thousand meters + and i can get to finishing it.

answers please

Crashing trying to record a video and crashing when saving suggests a disk problem.

1) Verify that you disk isn't full. You should be getting an error message if this is the case. If not then let us know.

2) Run chkdsk to verify the integrity of the device.

3) Check for malware.

There may be other causes and I'm not ruling out a problem with Chief.

thanks mick, have tried but with no success

CA, no one from your side is getting back to me on this problem of which has been posted in a couple of place including the Online Support Center.

i have since re downloaded CA X7 - 3 times and even gone back to the earlier version and i'm still with this problem. with nothing coming from CA.

I can open CA X7  but i can not save anything from it, or even back-up entire plan and again, all has started from this last up-grade.

now my project is in this up-grade version. 23 thousand meters + and i can get to finishing it.

answers please

It's Easter long weekend holidays here Antoine , so you may need to wait a day or so longer for others to respond....

M.