Mirrors not reflecting in Physical 3D View

Davidh-hhm

Hopefully someone has some trick...

I just updated to X16 and I have lost the mirror reflections in my Physical 3D view.  They still show up in the  Standard View....

image.thumb.png.c752ea8300e183d477a5e5fe2f23060e.png

Then when I switch to the Physical....

image.thumb.png.501eb46c31d51eb7935ca2cf04f2e37d.png

I tried creating a solid and applying the mirror material to it, but no dice.  This is also happening with the blocks that I have downloaded.

I've also made sure that the reflections are on:

image.thumb.png.d3c405411bec16e3ce833e0ff156478e.png

Would be much appreciated if someone has a fix for this.

Thanks!

Allison

@scottharris

Interesting...I just took a standard technique view with no reflections. Then toggled reflections on. Then switched technique to PBR. So far so good. Then opened Edit Active View and unchecked reflections. The reflections remained! The Toggle Reflections button has no checkmark, yet the reflection still exists. Clicking the Toggle Reflections button back to on (even though they are still visible) changes nothing. Toggling them off changes nothing...they persist and I no longer have control of reflections in this camera in PB. In standard technique, they still cooperate.

I can get it to work with the raytracing...I'll be honest, that takes too long for what I am doing... It still will not reflect in the Physical View, (no raytracing).

I checked the "hardware ray tracing" and mine says no.... I'm guessing that's the issue...

I will call support shortly.  Thanks for the help!