Gable wall not showing on porches and carport

winterdd

Anytime I have came across this I remembered you have to click the walls, (railing in this case), and check full gable for CA to generate the walls. Attic walls are turned on and still nothing is showing. Am I missing something here? "Flat ceiling" is unchecked, just simple lean too's.

image.thumb.png.633d0297a7aac5ed8b9420a1214c22bf.png

A coupla of causes: you did not make the carport a "room" and thus have no Room specification dialog controls OR you can go up to the "A" level of the carport and manually draw in the missing attic walls in the gable ends. There are several other causes posible but those are the most likely.

DJP                      

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, winterdd said:

Thanks guys, there is definitely something fishy going on because I tried to manually draw them in and nothing. I will try and load the plan file

Do you have Attics Walls showing in ALL views? 

And Also have Auto Attic Walls on so they generate on their own?     press ALT-Q shortcut and check

M. 

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

Do you have Attics Walls showing in ALL views? 

And Also have Auto Attic Walls on so they generate on their own?     press ALT-Q shortcut and check

M. 

Yep! everything turned on, that's what was confusing me as to why they weren't showing.