FIXTURE LABELS IN ELECTRICAL

winterdd

I have my labels set up like I want. Working plan is right but in electrical they are still uppercase and bigger font. I have messed with settings for a half hour and cannot figure it out. I can't stand minor things like this holding me up.

working plan view                                                                                                              electrical plan view

image.thumb.png.628bcdece28464eec3511aa1c88b6d32.png    image.thumb.png.3833d35420b30c36eac32b2fcbfb53dd.pngimage.thumb.png.710f7d60cf978c70a69ae0186cd00a88.png

28 minutes ago, winterdd said:

it all still looks right to me.

That's why you have the problem:) It's not right and you're currently not finding the correct text style. Make sure you are checking the text style for the layer set that is used in your electrical plan. A simple way to find this: in the electrical plan, single click a fixture. Select the Object Properties tool from the bottom. Change the text style for the Fixture, Labels layer.

Or post your plan and I'll show you exactly what to do.

• Upvote 1

Select one of the objects, like the soaker tub.

Look in the ALDO.

What text style is it using for the labels?

Now switch to the other saved plan view.

Do the same thing.

What you will probably find is that it is not using the same text style in both layer sets.  The OOB defaults use "default label style" for the working plan view and "1/4" text style" in the electrical plan view.

• Upvote 1

What you will probably find is that it is not using the same text style in both layer sets.  The OOB defaults use "default label style" for the working plan view and "1/4" text style" in the electrical plan view.

That's what I thought.