Signatures are set to on but I can’t see them ?

mthd97

Go to solution Solved by rgardner,

10 hours ago, Chrisb222 said:

I only see them on my desktop, and not on a mobile device... and my browsing here is 50/50 between them. One of the reasons I don't get excited if someone doesn't have there's filled out.

Thanks, I was able to see the signatures for a little while on my mobile device but recently they disappeared. I will try with another device to see if they show up.

Edit: I can see them with Windows Surface Pro.

• Solution
2 hours ago, mthd97 said:

Thanks, I was able to see the signatures for a little while on my mobile device but recently they disappeared. I will try with another device to see if they show up.

Edit: I can see them with Windows Surface Pro.

Turn your phone or tablet to landscape mode.

• Like 1

Gene,

I have signatures turned on in Safari and they normally display.

But...if I make the Chieftalk widow very narrow, then signatures no longer display.

ie, so that the Chieftalk window is in portrait mode.

I could see that this may be connected to the landscape/portrait  mode thing as mentioned above.

ie, it's the portrait/landscape mode of the Chieftalk window that is important.

It's the CSS file that formats this website's pages for different web browser's screen width. You'll see the same thing happen if you narrow your desktop browser's window. At a certain width the page layout changes for better viewing on a narrow screen.