HaNDICAP DF SYMBOL

raltd9245

If you are using X15, all you need to do is search for "drinking fountain" in the library browser.  You should then see the wall mounted ones available in one of the bonus catalogs.  If you click on it to place it, the program will ask you if you want to download it.  If you have SSA it's free and it will just work.  This is one of the things I actually like about the new library browser in X15 since it is so much easier to find stuff.

If you are still using an older version, you can always go to the online library and manually download it.  It's in Commercial No.04 Fixtures.

• Upvote 1

BTW, there are 2 drinking fountains in the "Medical / Dental" specialty items library.  This library costs $19.99 to purchase at Chief.  Unclear to me if these items are different from the free versions.

It's been a while since I did an accessible drinking fountain.  I believe what makes it accessible is mounting height, clearances and controls.  (The one shown below has a push bar)

I'd suggest reviewing an ADA model by a manufacturer like Elkay and then finding the closest match in the library.  Place and position to comply with accessibility requirements.

Jim

image.thumb.png.ce03231a48854736b4b57f12c5ca4a0d.png