I Would Like To Give Back To This Forum

Lighthouse

Over the years I've received valuable hellp from others on this forum, and feel kind of guilty that I never answer anyone's question.  The truth is I'm just not good enough at CA to be helpful (even though I've been using it since the very beginning!).  However, I do have 40 years experience designing and buiding high-end homes and renovations in the Boston area.  So if I can be of any help to anyone in solving a design or construction or business/legal problem, feel free to shoot me an email @ Davidhornstein@verizon.net.

Alan,

Given that we've had about 4' of snow in the last week and are getting another 2' this weekend, I'm pretty tempted to take you up on those ledgers!  If I can just find someone to take over the three jobs I'm running at the moment, I will be there in a heartbeat.

Perry, re best place to eat:  I'm sure I haven't been to the best place (more than I can afford), but I used to take a nice couple from Canada to the Chart House every year to thank them for saving my life in a climbing accident.  Nice atmosphere right on the harbor

I would probably be dead without her, b/c I know I would eat junk food but she comes down on me so hard, that I'm afraid of her. She can beat me up.

I read this while eating Nachos and drinking a Coca Cola... I need to start cooking more of her recipes. LOL