Disappearing toolbars

glennw

Haven't seen it reported in a while and hasn't happened to me in a a good while now either, but think I copied the Toolbars Folder from the X13 folder into X14  ( or maybe it was it X12 in X13? ) and for a while I kept a copy of the Toolbar folder in the Data folder to quickly rename it as a emergency fix from then on.

* another thought would be to Reset the Migration Tool and let it bring them in from X13 for you.

image.thumb.png.cf535deee71fbf51f9d1a7ce68557922.png

M.  

It happens randomly for me.  I am operating in clamshell mode connected to 2 monitors through a Caldigit TS4.

It might be something more specifically chief code for macOS and how the program responds to the differing screen resolutions.  I found it occurs almost regularly when I open a 3D cam and then drag that tab to the other monitor to view plan and 3D on two different monitors.  But who really knows?

Check out this info as from what I understand it is majorly an issue with Mac's definition of what can be used as an icon and sizing that causes it mostly with Chief.  What I mention in this thread fixes it 99.5% for me.  

• Upvote 1