Polyline Area in Schedule with Percentage Macros

buzzsaw204

hi,

im need some Marcos programming service to provide a Macros to calculate the Area percentage, 

i would like to build a macro to calculate the Percentage of the secondary polylines: Sod, sdwk, Buidable, etc. against "Property/100%' Polyline.

i think it would just be the marcos placed into the Comment Field of each polyline that do the Math of 2400/7000, thats 34%.

this is a Custom Schedule i've generated with the info i needed. 

please pm me your fee....for this and i would also like get few more Macros done from time to time.

thank you

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 7.21.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 6.56.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 7.45.39 PM.png

Site Areas.plan

3 hours ago, buzzsaw204 said:

hi,

this is a Custom Schedule i've generated with the info i needed.

please pm me your fee....for this and i would also like get few more Macros done from time to time.

thank you

sounds like it might be something right up Forum User Chopsaw's Alley...........

He has a number of macros available.

@Chopsaw

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, buzzsaw204 said:

Joe_Carrick should be banned from selling his services on here

Probably not going to get you alot of assistance if you are talking badly about other users especially power users who give a lot of their time to this forum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Gawdzira said:

@buzzsaw204Let me get this straight. You are seeking to pay someone to write macros for you. There is this guy who sells macros to to do what you need to do. Then you want him banned for doing what you want him to do for You. 

Sarcastic or ironic?

To put in short, if you offer your professional service on this Forum and someone pays you $600-$700CAD for that service (like building custom macros). They should build you something, no? not just promise “I’ll send you it tomorrow”, and disappear and never hears from him again.  @Gawdzira so is that sarcastic or ironic?

If anyone wants to hear & see my personal experience that I’ve encountered with Joe and his $400USD Site Analysis Pack. 
Feel free to pm me, I’d gladly to tell you and show you all about it.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, buzzsaw204 said:

Thanks Kb, connected with Cs, got it done within couple hours, by 3am we completed it & 100% satisfactory. 
If anyone need this Marco, contact @Chopsaw for info on it.

Great to hear all went well Buzz :)

M.

• Upvote 1