Simpson's library catalog seems limited

GeneDavis

I saw the thread over in Suggestions about joist hangers, and though, why not take a look at the Simpson catalog.

Downloaded it and found it kind of scant.  I was looking for an ITS series 1.8 width x 9.5 depth face mount

hanger for TrusJoist 110 series 9.5 members, and the catalog only has one such hanger, way bigger than the one I want.

Looks like I'll stick to the simple CAD way I've been showing them in floor frame and roof frame plans.

True it is not all there but there are more available at the 3D Warehouse and I believe all can be downloaded from Simpson.

So perhaps this belongs in suggestions so we can get an update to the chief library catalogue ?

2 hours ago, GeneDavis said:

I saw the thread over in Suggestions about joist hangers, and though, why not take a look at the Simpson catalog.

Downloaded it and found it kind of scant.  I was looking for an ITS series 1.8 width x 9.5 depth face mount

hanger for TrusJoist 110 series 9.5 members, and the catalog only has one such hanger, way bigger than the one I want.

Looks like I'll stick to the simple CAD way I've been showing them in floor frame and roof frame plans.

I thought there was an its for that size in the 3d library?  I have one in my library but it is possible that I resized one that was there and saved it???

I use that size often.