We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!
BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf
I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
Serious inquiries only.
Please see the job posting on Indeed here
We're a growing Design/Build firm looking for a full-time designer/draftsperson. Reach out to me if you're interested.
We offer competitive pay, an amazing team environment, health insurance and more. Here is the designer's job description:
The Drafter/Designer will work with customers and the project manager to design residential projects for clients. The Drafter/Designer will have the support of the Project Manager and the Project Developer through the process. The Designer will be the primary person responsible for creating the design. This will include, but isn't limited to, drawings and selections.
• Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
• Listen well and understand customer needs & desires
• Measure and create accurate measured drawings of buildings
• Create accurate site plans
• Use CAD software to create plan sets
• Serve as product expert for the customer
• Communicate effectively with customers and counsel them about products, finishes and colors
• Counsel customers regarding how their selections affect the budget
• Knowledge of residential building and construction
• 1+ years' experience in interior design and/or construction management
• Knowledge of and ability to use CAD software
Preferred: Degree in Architecture, or Interior Architecture