Ceiling Sloped Exterior Walls

codylv7

Go to solution Solved by Chopsaw,

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure what I did, but after building the roof to match plan specifications, I now have slopped ceilings on every exterior wall.  I can't figure out how to adjust the roof to get rid of the slope. Apologies if this has been answered before, I searched a few keywords and didn't find anything that matched the behavior I am seeing

SNAG-0000.jpg

SNAG-0001.jpg

SNAG-0002.jpg

SNAG-0003.jpg

SNAG-0004.jpg

• Solution

You should be noticing some " Ceiling Break Lines " in plan view when you have a condition such as that if the layer is turned on.

Unfortunately the only solution is to raise the roof or reduce the thickness of the roof structure.

If that does not make sense you may need to post the plan file for someone to help you out with it.

29 minutes ago, codylv7 said:

Damn, I was hoping that wasn't the case

Maybe I read the OP a bit differently than Chopsaw? but are you sure you just haven't accidently turned of the Flat Ceilings in the Rooms or perhaps the entire level ?

Mick.

image.thumb.png.888f8b21ee8b576fb9cdc29f49bd2829.png

This typically happens if Auto Build Roof has been turned off and then the ceiling heights are raised. The roof stay the same height and ceiling is raised leaving those angles at the outside walls. Of course this can also be done intentionally and is the method if that's the look you are after.