sphome

chief architect and lumion rendering

Very nice work. Based on your comments, I'm assuming this was modeled in Chief and then exported to Lumion for the video.

I do not, I was just commenting on your nice work.:)

Just a suggestion, but you are barely using any of the capabilities of Lumion.

I dont see reflection planes being used.  It also looks like you are not creating normal maps and modifying all the materials.   Lumion imports the textures, but then you have to go in with the material selector and define it's properties.  This gives much better light and shadow.

Convert your landscape to grass material and turn grass on.

What you have shown looks like you are just dropping a model in and creating the vid with no work in lumion.   If you want things to 'pop' more, learn to use the functions of the software. 

VisualDandD

thank you very much for your suggestion sir actually i am self study with lumion so  i really pleasure to your advice ..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CPDesigns
    Newest Member
    CPDesigns

• By TeamVilla
      Are there cloud services that work together with a software like autocad? I'm searching for a service where I can subscribe to store data (projects) in autocad (or similar), so other professionals can work on the same project via the cloud and the employer can see the progress.
    • By briang372003
      North Texas Design Solutions is a leader in providing custom residential home plans, offering a wide variety of designs that are construction-ready and that cater to a vast array of differing styles. Any of our in-house plans can be modified to meet your needs, or a new custom plan can be created from scratch. Our professional knowledge and experience, paired with your passion and specific needs, enables us to provide you with a home design that will leave you completely satisfied. This is why we say. “Where your ideas become your dream home”

Some of the services we provide:
      3D Rendering, Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Barn Design & Construction, Building Design, Custom Homes, Drafting, Floor Plans, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Handicap-Accessible Design, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Plans, New Home Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Project Management, Site Planning, Tiny House Construction

• By Avinash_Chand
      I've been using Chief Architect for a couple of years now. I love almost everything about it; the program definitely saves time compared to AutoCAD. I initially bought the program because I saw its drafting and rendering capabilities. I love to see photo realistic renderings and I think Chief has decent rendering capabilities. So my question is has anybody found rendering settings that they use to put out high quality interior and exterior renderings, or settings that they use on a typical basis?

I am referencing David Michael Designs as examples of the quality of renderings that I want to make.

• By pgjacob
      Hi All
      I am trying to render pool water.  I have tried different things but I just can't seem to get it to look right.  The first two supplied are from "pool Studio".  To me these look fairly realistic.  I like the transparency and color.  The last two are my renderings.  I know it has a lot to do with the pool plaster material, texture, etc.  But I just can't seem to get a good pool water.  I have gone to the Sketch Up Club for good images.  Just looking for tricks and tips as I have been doing alot of pools lately..

thanks in advance
      melissa