Minneapolis User Group

jackandjill

I looked for one as I am in the Minneapolis area right now--didn't find one.

So what do you do?  Nothing?  Or do you join Tommy Blair's on line meeting once a month.  I would go to TB's on line meeting.  TB probably knows more than any of the attendees and probably knows more that 80% of users.  A great resource.

I would love to join the Tommy Club, but both times I tried I was unsuccessful. My guess is that down in Texan/Cowboy areas they do not take kindly to we Redskins..... Might be wrong.

I think you might be right.  Tommy is a big Texan fan and he don't like those Redskin Fans.  

Awesome, now to figure out where.

I am 45-60 min north of town.

Hi Michael,

I'm familiar with Chisago City and it is a bit of drive for you to get to the metro area.  I am in Burnsville so we are on opposite sides of city.  I'm hoping a few more people from our area will be interested and then we can pick a date and location.  Perhaps we could meet on the northern side of the metro area like Roseville.

Kathy

I would love to join the Tommy Club, but both times I tried I was unsuccessful. My guess is that down in Texan/Cowboy areas they do not take kindly to we Redskins..... Might be wrong.

Keith, you have to send me an email to my email address below if you want to join a meeting. I have a "reminder" email that I send to people a few days prior to the meeting. If I send reminders to a person and they don't reply 3 to 4 times, then I remove them from the list which means you won't be sent a link to join the meeting unless you're interested again and email me. If I don't receive an email in at least 1 hr. prior to the meeting, then you probably won't be sent a link. If you are still interested, then please email me.

Tommy,

I sent you an email.

Hopefully this won't impact the decision...... :D

I got your email Keith. I see when you requested to join was when I had a sister and mother pass away with-in 3 months from each other and one of the times I had to cancel the meeting. My mind was not quite right and I was P.O.A. for my mother and had a lot to do. I apologize for not sending you a link. Hopefully I will remember this time. I placed a star next to your email to help me remember.

I am in Burnsville and have been using Chief for over 3 years. Would LOVE to meet some local designers. 

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to meeting you.  I'm hoping to find a time and place that works for everyone a couple of weeks from now.

What a coincidence we both live in Burnsville  :)

Kathy

Nice. I've been on Chief since version 7, but mostly for the 3D. Are either of you or your companies hiring?

Hi Jason,

I'm a one-person business and there's not enough work for me, unfortunately.  When we have our meeting we can talk further as I work with remodelers and I could come across someone who may be interested in your skills.

Thanks,

Kathy