Most OnlineNewest Member
You've found it! A thread offering up some of my favorite symbols and content for Chief Architect X-11.
These items are for X-11 only. If you haven't updated yet I encourage you to do so, it's a great release.
The following content is listed by category with both a link to the post within this thread for easy navigation and a link to a direct download if you won't to cut straight to the chase. new/recent uploads are in RED font
CLICK ON THE "DL" FOR INSTANT .CALIBZ DOWNLOAD:
CONSTRUCTION ASSEMBLIES/ARCHITECTURAL ITEMS:
RABS 42 CABLE RAILING - DL RABS MODERN FRONT DOOR AND DOOR ASSEMBLY - DL RABS INTEGRATED SINK - DL NEW!!! 03/26/2020
RABS CHARLES-HILL GROUPED LIVING ROOM - DL RABS CHELTON GROUPED LIVING ROOM - DL ACCESSORY HOME #1 - DL ACCESSORY HOME #2 - DL ACCESSORY HOME #3 - DL
3-ISLANDS - DL LA CORNUE 1908 RANGE - DL CAFE APPLIANCES, PAINTABLE(CORRECTED) - DL
PENDANTS AND SCONCES - DL-1 - DL-2 - DL-3 - DL-4 RECESSED NC HALO 4 INCH LED WITH HOUSING - DL NEW!! 03-22-20
TILE AND COUNTERTOPS #1 - DL 1(ONEDRIVE LINK) - DL-2 CUSTOM WHITES WITH PAINT TOOLBAR ICONS - DL-1 - DL-2 - DL-3 - DL-4 - DL-5 - DL-6 RABS RUGS 1V1 - DL RABS STARTER KITCHEN MATERIALS PACK - DL RABS FLOORING PACK 1 - DL RABS OLD GOLDEN OAK FLOOR - DL
FIREPLACE ASSEMBLY 1 - DL ACKLES BED AND EDISON TABLE LAMP - DL-1 - DL - 2 TEAPOT MATERIAL EDITOR REPLACEMENT - DL-1 - DL-2 FINMARK TABLE FROM CB2 - DL FIREPLACE MANTLES 1 AND 2 - DL RABS STRETCHABLE PICTURE FRAMES - DL
Many of these I have personally made or modified. Some of the content may have been created by others for which I will give credit. Many of the materials have free licensing, so no credit is needed.
Some of this content may slow down your program as I have a high powered machine and often times use complex and high resolution textures. I will try and give as much detail as possible. Use at your own peril!
No but seriously dig through and enjoy, I've spent a good number of hours ensuring the quality of these symbols and will update them periodically- so CHECK BACK IN! and PLEASE GIVE A LIKE FOR THE POST OF ANY SYMBOL YOU LIKE, IT ENCOURAGES ME TO GO BACK AND REFINE/REDUCE/OPTIMIZE THAT SYMBOL. GIVE A DOWNVOTE AND IT'LL PROBABLY ENCOURAGE ME TO DO THE SAME THING...YOU'LL JUST BE A JERK FOR IT
02-12-2019- 4:45PM: Removed the poll, migrated this thread. re-uploaded from X11 public beta 02-20-2019-2:59PM: Added a Poll for user content requests 03-30-2020-6:49PM: Deleted Video Links and added link to YouTube Channel Post 5:
02-12-2019- 4:45PM: centered the hearth on the symbol Post 18:
02-12-2019-9:52PM: Posted and fixed DL links
Here is a symbol to get you started:
@Cheryl_C_Crane Think you requested this,
RUSTIC BRICK 2.calibz
Number of Textures: 2
Map size: 1024x1024
Filesize: 3.13 MB
I have taken some textures (mostly just the ones that I thought I would use on a regular basis), and converted them to CA materials complete with bump maps, colors and patterns. I spent a lot of time on it, actually, making sure the bump maps were the right intensity, the materials looked correct in Ray Trace view, etc. Wish I could have done more, but there really are just too many! I figured this is a good place to start.
This is the link to the .CALIB file: http://www.mediafire.com/?1jgmxzod9t8e2yv
• There are a combination of brick colors and textures from the Sketchup Textures website, as well as some of the more popular Acme bricks I created a while back.
• Each brick material has a corresponding course for sills/lintels.
• There are a few stucco textures both plain and with faux finishes; they "paint" nicely for endless color options.
• The stucco materials have a slight dotted pattern in vector/elevation view.
• Each stucco material also has a version without a pattern for curved moldings and arches.
• I haven't come across many perfect roofing textures in my career, but the ones I've included are pretty true to life.
• The roofing materials have a slight bump map applied to it, but you won't see much of a difference in Ray Trace views.
• Each roofing material has a corresponding ridge cap material (it's the same texture, just a little squished and with a strip pattern for elevation views).
• Great for floors, walls and back splashes, but they are not divided as such.
• I matched the color/pattern of the tiles as best as I could for better elevation views.
• Almost all of the tile materials have bump maps, some are shiny and some are matte.
• CA already comes with great carpet options, so these are limited mostly to patterns/textures. My favorite is the "Geometric Tan"
• Again, not much here because I haven't come across many super great ones. I really only use one repeatedly ("Brown Slim Plank").
See attached preview for examples of the exterior materials in Ray Trace view.