RobUSMC

Screen Size / Resolution

I have two designers that use three 24" monitors and I have two 27" on the left and right and a 32" curved in the middle.  When one of my designers work in a plan and then I open it to review in my office most of the text does not display correctly.  If I go to their office, it looks fine.  Is it due to the difference in screen sizes?  How is this fixed?  See attached

Screen Resolution Issue.jpg

This is a common problem and is suspected to be due to different screen resolutions - many posts/threads on it here on the Forum over the last 2-3 years.

The easiest fix is to select your text tool , marquee select ALL the text in the Plan , Open the DBX and Close it again without doing anything.

Mick.

Thanks... a LOT of text in a 30 page layout

1 hour ago, RobUSMC said:

Thanks... a LOT of text in a 30 page layout

Make a Text-only layer, turn on all text for plan. Select all, open, then press ok to close all text. should fix it for your screen. Your other team members will need the same process on their end, every time.

I have text layers but they are Plumbing Text, Electrical Text, Framing Text, etc. 

35 minutes ago, RobUSMC said:

I have text layers but they are Plumbing Text, Electrical Text, Framing Text, etc. 

Yes, Make a layer set with only your text layers on, then do as described and it will fix the text wrapping issue on your side

OK. Thanks