Window Comments

builtright3

Here is a short video

http://screencast.com/t/LAYWOVaeTx

Thanks P. for the vid.  I think it is great that we can see how others work.

As a comment,  what perry did is he selected the window and then found the icon to open components dvx,  the way I get there is to right click the window (no initial click to select window),  and a list of icons that can be used with the window pops up and I select the components icon from there.

We get to the same place,  but using different methods.

Thanks again P.,  love the diversity of methods.

BTW,  P. is great at his vids,  he gets in and gets out,  he does not drag it out unlike some other vid makers......

Perry, what is up with the rotated schedule? Are you rotating everything in layout?

Some times the schedules won't fit horiz. on the page, so I just rotate it, works for me. I know I could put them on another page but I would hate to flip pages just to fine out what size window I have. I could also just not have callouts and just use the size but I add a lot of info to the label and until Chief has multi line labels, that's the way it has to be for now. haven't had any complaints yet.

Perry,

Has anyone ever told you are awesome you are because you are!!!

Love Your Video!!!

Joe

No , my wife won't even say those words and I never try to be awesome b/c she will expect it all the time, too much work, but thank you anyway.

Thanks P. for the vid.  I think it is great that we can see how others work.

As a comment,  what perry did is he selected the window and then found the icon to open components dvx,  the way I get there is to right click the window (no initial click to select window),  and a list of icons that can be used with the window pops up and I select the components icon from there.

We get to the same place,  but using different methods.

Thanks again P.,  love the diversity of methods.

BTW,  P. is great at his vids,  he gets in and gets out,  he does not drag it out unlike some other vid makers......

Thanks, buddy

I'm learning from the master himself.

Joe,

I use Circles for Doors, Hexagons for Windows, Octagons for Cabinets and Squares for Appliances.

I guess just being consistent is most important. I appreciate all the input. Although since I have been on the forum I have changed the way I do things on several items. Hoping that I can be of help to others at some point.