Moving a Back Clip Cross Section Camera In Plan View

misterwiley

I'm wracking my brain on an issue with the callout displayed from a cross-section. In the camera DBX->Plan Display Tab I have unchecked the Display on All Floors options. The callout is showing on floor 1. I would like to move the callout down to floor 0 and not have it shown on floor 1. How do you move an existing camera callout down a floor? This cross section has a bunch of details in it and I would rather not delete it and redraw it on the lower floor, just move its display down a floor. Does anyone know to accomplish this? Thanks for any help.

In this case, I'm using the same Plan View for all the floors...its the framing set. I guess another solution might be to use the reference floor feature but that seems overly complicated for such a small request. I'm surprised this hasn't been an issue for others yet. Thanks for your suggestion. 

5 hours ago, misterwiley said:

I'm wracking my brain on an issue with the callout displayed from a cross-section.

I may be confused. Are you wanting the camera callout on the 1st floor plan to just show on the lower floor plan? If so, when in the cross section view, drop the floor down with the "V" floor arrow and save the section view. It should now show on the lower floor only - "if" you have turned off "show on all floors."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

I may be confused. Are you wanting the camera callout on the 1st floor plan to just show on the lower floor plan? If so, when in the cross section view, drop the floor down with the "V" floor arrow and save the section view. It should now show on the lower floor only - "if" you have turned off "show on all floors."

OMG you did it! That was the answer, thank you thank you thank you.