Some Structure DBX Crazy and a Desperate Cry For Help...

HumbleChief

28 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Either of these 2 vids Mick. Thought it deserved its own thread? Sorry for the confusion and multiple posts.

Just watching FL# 3 vid. ....no problem starting your own thread .... just trying to catch up from yesterday, as the old Structure Tab/Dynamic has always been an issue, so was hoping to pickup a few more Insights...

Not sure I have had one as bad as the one you are working on in the CHBarry Video though.

1 minute ago, HumbleChief said:

Thanks Michael and are you suggesting somehow that I have not lost my mind? THAT would be very cool....:o:o

You're welcome Larry, but no, that's not what I'm suggesting.  You may have very well lost your mind, but for this particular issue, I'm reassuring you that you're seeing things clearly.  There is a problem and it's not you on this one : )

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

I think that X11 is just displaying the default numbers incorrectly as the plan seems OK. Curious, am the first to notice this? Or has no one built second floor yet?

I personally don't use mono slabs very often and the vast majority of my work fr the last few months has been assisting clients who are still back in X10 so I have't noticed it yet.  I haven't seen it posted anywhere else either, although I will say that many of us just report stuff to technical support without ever mentioning it here on the forum, so someone else may have reported it.  I wouldn't count on it though and multiple reports of the same issue are better than one.

8 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I personally don't use mono slabs very often and the vast majority of my work fr the last few months has been assisting clients who are still back in X10 so I have't noticed it yet.  I haven't seen it posted anywhere else either, although I will say that many of us just report stuff to technical support without ever mentioning it here on the forum, so someone else may have reported it.  I wouldn't count on it though and multiple reports of the same issue are better than one.

If you were on Previous Betas Use the Reporting Tool , not TS for the Report, as it is seen faster still at this point...