Idea for improvement...what do you think?

rockyshepheard

16 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

I think we have all wished for this but I have always assumed there is a reason they can't do it easily (programming) otherwise it would already be happening as it would be a no-brainer otherwise....

I thought we were getting it with X10. There was a pre-release teaser about being able to select items from schedules that I figured was a byproduct of the programming required to make it all happen.

7 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

I thought we were getting it with X10. There was a pre-release teaser about being able to select items from schedules that I figured was a byproduct of the programming required to make it all happen.

I think the Teaser only related to the ML and selecting Items there  ie  Find in Plan  which takes you back to plan View with the item ( and layer on) selected or any one of them selected....not much help if its a floor joist etc , even then it is not with two windows open AFAIK.

M.

1 minute ago, Kbird1 said:

I think the Teaser only related to the ML and selecting Items there

I am not absolutely sure without looking it up but I think it was Dermot who commented on a thread where this topic was being discussed last year.