rockyshepheard

Idea for improvement...what do you think?

Check a box somewhere in the software and when you select something(s) in plan they highlights in the 3D (and vise versa).

Yes Please and no checkbox required for me.   This would definitely take the software to the next level.  Please transfer this to Suggestions Forum.

I think we have all wished for this but I have always assumed there is a reason they can't do it easily (programming) otherwise it would already be happening as it would be a no-brainer otherwise....

M.

16 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

I think we have all wished for this but I have always assumed there is a reason they can't do it easily (programming) otherwise it would already be happening as it would be a no-brainer otherwise....

I thought we were getting it with X10. There was a pre-release teaser about being able to select items from schedules that I figured was a byproduct of the programming required to make it all happen.

7 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

I thought we were getting it with X10. There was a pre-release teaser about being able to select items from schedules that I figured was a byproduct of the programming required to make it all happen.

I think the Teaser only related to the ML and selecting Items there  ie  Find in Plan  which takes you back to plan View with the item ( and layer on) selected or any one of them selected....not much help if its a floor joist etc , even then it is not with two windows open AFAIK.

M.

1 minute ago, Kbird1 said:

I think the Teaser only related to the ML and selecting Items there

I am not absolutely sure without looking it up but I think it was Dermot who commented on a thread where this topic was being discussed last year.