lbuttery

Free Brick Textures Library

yep it's a very nice set of brick textures over 200 of them. thanks Dan

Wow!  Really nice stuff.   Chiefs brick is really lacking.  These are SUPER nice.

They also lend VERY well to bumpmaps.   Just a quick example attached.   Nicest brick by far that I have seen to use.  Thank you!!!

Is it just me or did something not import correctly?  The library folder loaded fine but is missing all the textures

Brick Texture.JPG

I have the same problem, so whatever it is we are both doing something wrong.:unsure: I figured when I have more time I would try and sort out what I'm doing wrong. At least you know you're not alone with the problem.

1 hour ago, RobUSMC said:

Is it just me or did something not import correctly?  The library folder loaded fine but is missing all the textures

Brick Texture.JPG

Try closing and re-starting Chief, had the same problem

Beats me... I downloaded a fresh copy and tried to install it all three ways and get the same results each time.  Funny thing is there are a handful (3-5) of textures scattered throughout but most are missing.

2 hours ago, solver said:

Came in OK here.

ct1.thumb.jpg.db99f6cbaecf4c612efc1477638adb72.jpg

Eric could you export your working Library and Post it here please, thanks....  may in Version 9 if you can since not everyone has X10 yet...

I just loaded X10 and downloaded this library and all work fine.  For some reason it didnt like X9