DRAWZILLA

360 PANO NOT WORKING

Can't get any 360 panos to rotate at all on all of them even older ones that used to work. Anyone else?

Seems to be working for me Perry.  Are you sending to Cloud or Disk?

Untitled 1.jpg

Perry,

What browser and browser version are you using?  We have been able to reproduce the issue in the latest version of the Microsoft Edge browser.  Could not reproduce the issue in the latest versions of any of the other common browsers though.

Thanks.

EDGE, AND MY CUSTOMERS ALSO USE EDGE, WILL THIS BE FIXED?

Perry,  I just tested to CLOUD using Chrome and everything seems ok.  I hate Edge but it should work.

This is why I have several browsers on my PC (Edge, Chrome, Vivaldi and Foxfire), when one does not work, I try another, one always ends up working. Browsers are a nickle a million.

I have the latest version of Edge which is quite good, even better on my laptop where I run the latest insider version of Windows 10, it is improving by leaps and bounds.

DJP

I also have other browsers but Edge being the #1 browser with windows 10, it should work. This new 360 tool is mainly meant for clients who may not have another browser.

• Upvote 1

I always send the 360º Pano to their cell phone by text or message.  Copy the Direct URL and Paste it in a message.

It works much better on a phone.

21 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

good idea Greg, thanks

If anyone haven't opened a 360º Pano on your phone, you should try it now.  It's a completely different experience than computer screen.  Move your phone up, down, spin around.