Sign in to follow this  
ShermanKBDesign

Window Slider on bottom and side disappeared

Somewhere along the line my bottom and side slider bars have disappeared -- I have done a reset to factory defaults and still they are gone. To navigate around my plan, other than zooming in/out via my mouse scroller, I have to go grab the Pan Window hand, or use one of the other Fill Window tools -- which isn't that convenient.

Thanks!

~ Cindy

Try pushing down on your roller wheel and panning with mouse.  This should save you tonnes of time.

Thank you Chopsaw .. I will have to resort to using this quick work-around. I do have the box checked under View-Scrollbars -- but don't have any scrollbars. :/

I can toggle those off! Thanks. The only time I use those is by mistake and usually followed by a loud, WTF.

Cindy, Thank you for making me aware of how to make my workspace on my screen larger. If you find that you are missing those Scrollbars you might want to talk to tech support because they should just toggle on and off when you need to. I think I remember loosing my status bar one time and it was a windows glitch that eventually self corrected.