Migaloo

Reference floor display issue?

Anyone know why my reference floor display would show walls in black instead of red? Everything in the reference floor display options is set to display in red but the walls display in black on this particular plan.

yes everything in the reference display options is set to red.

The doors, windows and stairs all display in red like they should. The walls display in black but are set to display in red. Apparently something is overriding this setting.

There's a really good chance you'll get an answer if you post the plan.

I have tried to upload but the file is too big to upload.

You can email it to me if you'd like and I'll take a peek. I'll send you a PM with my email address. Or you can send to Dropbox.

Hi Jim. If you uncheck "wall layers" in your reference floor display options, it will show you all red.

You're welcome. Not sure why when it is checked that it doesn't stay with the red colour but it can definitely make for confusion.

Your problem stems from your wall definitions. You need to check the box I have circled in the attached pic for each of your wall layers or else those lines will remain the same color in ALL layer sets...

post-46-0-30593900-1460221454_thumb.png

Copy a close layer-set and rename it to something you will remember. I just use" reference set" after the name, so I know it's for reference sets only.