josbrp

Need Help Creating A Saltbox Style Roof

Hello, can anyone please help me create this saltbox style roof? I been trying but I cannot do it. Attached is a copy of the file with 1st and 2nd floors outlined and a picture of my house.

Thanks

post-9133-0-39149700-1451088812_thumb.jpg

Untitled 1.plan

Woww.. You even put it on video. Thank you so much, I did not specify plate heights it was just a quick outline but its all 9. Thank you again and Merry Christmas to you too.

Whereabouts in California you from? Got a name?

Beautiful Stockton. The name is Jose I work for a framing company where I run a pre-fab yard. I use mitek to design walls but I been playing with chief trials a few times.

Having one more problem, attached is the photo that shows my issue. 1st floor is 9' and 2nd is 8'. More help will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Untitled 1.plan

post-9133-0-46940000-1451177160_thumb.jpg

Hello! I need more roof help please. Attached is the chief plan with a little room that I would like to add in the future (walls in green) I also attached two pictures of the problem I'm having when joining roof planes.

Thank you so much in advanced.

post-9133-0-58500200-1451577998_thumb.jpg

post-9133-0-33272100-1451578009_thumb.jpg

Untitled 2.plan

If the problem is the hole where the gable comes down and meets the shed, go into plan view and place a break near that point, then select the (corner) of the lower portion of the shed and drag it over until it perpendicular with the out side wall and that should fix it (I think). I am a long ways from being the expert, but in similar circumstances it worked for me.

Hello guys, I'm in need of more help once again.  When I look at my right elevation view I see two lines, and I have no idea what they are, please see attach picture. Thanks for the help..

Untitled 2.plan

post-9133-0-19327800-1452812706_thumb.jpg