Permentry Bilco Door Updated

Greg_NY61

Thanks Greg---much appreciated for your time. If I may make one comment. The precast cement unit usually has an 8" tread and 8" rise. This is true for the units made in our area anyway. In the picture it looks to be less both ways. I may be incorrect. It's a great symbol with good detail.

Thanks Greg---much appreciated for your time. If I may make one comment. The precast cement unit usually has an 8" tread and 8" rise. This is true for the units made in our area anyway. In the picture it looks to be less both ways. I may be incorrect. It's a great symbol with good detail.

Larry, I just took the width and the height  of actual structure and broke it up into  equal segments, when I get home I will check what they came out to be.and let you know... but its very close.

Thanks and Enjoy

Hi Larry,

Yes, you're right...I just checked the stairs, I just dropped the stairs in. I wasn't  concerned about them, I made it for display only, so the customer can get an idea what that structure looks like and how its being attached to the foundation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...