X7 Toggle Textures Acting Buggy

VisualDandD

Anyone else experience issues with toggling textures not working properly in X7?   I have been working through a set of drawings and I normally make notes with textures off (for less screen clutter).   It has starting acting all weird through.   Either it is totally unresponsive, or only 1/2 the walls will texture....etc.  No rhyme or reason.   When you update layout, it at least seems (for the most part) to update layout with the selections you have input ed (even if it is not showing you that on the screen)

Never had anything like this happen before.....

Here is a little vid of it in action.

Dont mind the stuffy nose....got a cold ;)

Yea.....this is the first time I have seen it act like this and have been using X7 all through the beta.

I am guessing that it might have something to do with the fact this plan has walls at a 45deg angle in it.   It seems in elevation, I am getting quirky things going on.   Some times, no textures at all....some times just textures on one plane and not the other...etc.

Layout seems to be updating correctly though..... Not sure what the deal is.   I have to jump off that plan but will be revisiting it in a few days. 

I can't make out what toolbar button you are using, but... 

I assume that view is a vector view.

You are trying to toggle TEXTURES on and off.

There are no textures displayed in a vector view.

Vector views use PATTERNS.

So you need to toggle PATTERNS.

Ah.....

I just enlarged you vid and see that you are using the Toggle Patterns button although you talk and write about toggle Textures. 

Very confusing when you use the incorrect terminology.

Try what Perry said.

Sorry about wrong term!   I know better ;)

Anyway....as Kevin said, it is not a repeatable event.   It is doing it sometime and not others.....   Just opened up and it is working fine now.   I did not think back clipping had any effect on elevation cameras?...

Just experimented with it on another plan and set the cross ection camera a few inches from a wall, and then started messing with settings.   None had any effect.