Note Schedule question

Larry_Sweeney

Go to solution Solved by Larry_Sweeney,

What determines the 2D Symbol size and text spacing between lines in Note Schedules? Shown in my attachment are two note schedules and you can clearly see the differences I'm talking about. I've compared the dbx. between the two and I can't find any differences or where I can set them up so they would look alike for the 2D Symbol size and correct spacing between lines. I attempted searches but didn't find anything on the subject I was looking for.  What am I missing or where should I be looking? As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

notes.jpg

Open the note schedule and take a look at the "object preview options".  Are both schedules set to "use plan view scale"?  If so then they should be the same size and the size comes from the size of the notes in your plan.  If they are not, then the size comes from the column width which also determines the row size.

If this doesn't help, then you probably need to post the plan.

On 2/11/2024 at 10:41 AM, Larry_Sweeney said:

Shown in my attachment are two note schedules and you can clearly see the differences I'm talking about.

The spacing is increased in the longer schedule because the callouts are larger for numbers with 2 digits. Spacing is based on the largest symbol shown. Make over a hundred notes to see what's happening. 

• Like 3