Surrounding wall elevation in the room

andreasas

Go to solution Solved by DBCooper,

Good day everyone!
Is there any way to create elevation view of all the walls that compose the room?
I am attaching the picture to better understand the result i want to get. The result is inside the yellow line.

P.S. 

I know that i can do cross section view of one wall. I want to combine 4 views  from 4 walls together and automatically.

elevation.png

• Solution

@scottharris

I think they are trying to stitch together 4 different elevations at 4 different directions (like N, S, E, W) into one view.  Kind of like a panorama view? If you look at the picture, it has a dead on view of the couch and the desk even though they are on opposite walls.  No way that I know of to do that with one camera in Chief.

I think the best thing to do is send the 4 views to layout and then just line up the layout boxes.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your help!

scottharris, your suggestion is not a answer to the question, though it is a valuable new knowledge for me, i have already used this
joey_martin, i have found nothing about  "stitch lines" in chief architect knoledge base.

16 hours ago, andreasas said:

i have found nothing about  "stitch lines" in chief architect knoledge base.

You aren't going to. You simply "stitch" them together in a layout page, or export the views as jpeg and "stitch" them together in a post production software.