Window trim Perspective view not showing

fromPOK

1 hour ago, fromPOK said:

Scott, I have it on. Please look in 2nd pic

It looks like you have something funky going on with that window as the jamb is not set right it is not cutting the wall completely.  Check to make sure that is set to fit to wall and see if it helps.  Usually for this type of problem it is best to upload the file but that is not possible with the trial version I don't believe as you cannot save the file.

In your first picture, you are showing us what your window defaults are set to.  My guess is that the window you are showing in your camera view is not set to match your defaults. 

BTW, only the casing sizes can be set to "use default" which makes them "dynamic defaults". The casing profile is not dynamic.  This means that when you change your window defaults, any windows that are already in the plan can have their casing sizes update automatically but the profile won't.  

If you want to make the window in your plan match your defaults, you could just delete it and place a new one.  You could also open it up and modify it manually.  There are a number of other ways to do this but since you are new, I won't confuse you by going into them all.

• 1 month later...