Why Do My Walls Sometimes Show Brick On The Inside?

Electromen

More importantly, why are you not using Annotation sets? 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to set up for your plan (which can then be copied to all plans) and it will save you at least 5 hours a week for the rest of your natural life. I don't know what you bill an hour but that 5 hours a week buys me a lot of donuts.

More importantly, why are you not using Annotation sets? 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to set up for your plan (which can then be copied to all plans) and it will save you at least 5 hours a week for the rest of your natural life. I don't know what you bill an hour but that 5 hours a week buys me a lot of donuts.

I reading about them now

That worked, thank you  

I've read the entire reference manual for X6 over the past year.  I bought the book a year ago.  

I re-read the section on Annotation Sets, and it just doesn't seem to help  with what I do, electrical design.

What would help is a quick change of cabinet defaults for manufacturer, wood species and stain.

Another help would be a quick change of interior trim color like cherry to painted white.

Do you have any suggestions?

For materials, make your cabinets out of specific materials:

Door Color

Cab Base color

Toe kick color

Etc.

Then, when you change that color from red to blue, everything with that assignment will change.

Anno sets are for creating construction documents. If you are not making con docs you may not see their power.

For materials, make your cabinets out of specific materials:

Door Color

Cab Base color

Toe kick color

Etc.

Then, when you change that color from red to blue, everything with that assignment will change.

Anno sets are for creating construction documents. If you are not making con docs you may not see their power.

First, I do appreciate your help.

What do you mean by construction documents?

First, I do appreciate your help.

What do you mean by construction documents?

he means the Full set of Permit Plans  .

Annosets .....,sounds like something I need to look into too , though I don't think it will be 5 mins :)    but any help and tips always appreciated.

M.