How to make toekick run to side of cabinet flush to end? How to miter waterfall c/top @ island?

GeneDavis

Might as well ask both in same thread.

Here is an elevation of an island group of base cabs.  I want the toekick to run full end to end.  I cannot see a toekick option in settings to make it do so.  Help please.

As can be seen in the 2D, I did solids for the waterfall ends of the countertop.  I'd sure like to miter the parts as the stone guy will do.  How?

2022-07-21 20_11_24-Chief Architect Premier X14.png

11 minutes ago, GeneDavis said:

As can be seen in the 2D, I did solids for the waterfall ends of the countertop.  I'd sure like to miter the parts as the stone guy will do.  How?

2022-07-21 20_11_24-Chief Architect Premier X14.png

Why not use the waterfall countertop tool for the waterfall countertop feature you are looking for.

We need to see the plan file to see why your toe kick isn’t right.

So I copied the island with its top and pasted it into a blank plan.  Didn't know about the new waterfall c'top thing, so did that.  Tres cool.

Also realized to dress it right and make for good door swing at the one end, I added flush-to-front fillers at each end, and base fillers have a toe that is controllable, so it made my toekick thing go away.

But without the filler adds, the toekick needs a solution.

2022-07-21 21_17_19-Chief Architect Premier X14.png

2022-07-21 21_17_53-Chief Architect Premier X14.png

Island toe issue.plan