Framing Schedule Issue.

ACADuser

Creating a Header schedule I select one row & click the "Find Object in Plan" which takes me to the wall frame view instead of the plan view.

Do I have a setting off or is this normal?

CA header sch.PNG

CA Header.PNG

There is a 2 stage process that will locate the wall in plan - but not the framing member.

This may get you close enough:

Select the header in the schedule.

On the Edit menu, select Find Object In Plan.

The wall detail will open with the header selected.

Select Find Wall on the Edit menu.

This will take you back to a plan view with the wall containing the header selected. 

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    InteriorDesign13
    Newest Member
    InteriorDesign13

• By KRosen
      So I'm trying to get my rafter ends to show up like so (please ignore the rafter tails for all intent and purposes). I've tried adjusting the birdsmouth settings to get the desired result but no matter what I do, I can't get the seat cut. I can only get a plumb cut or a square cut, and the plumb cut is going through the floor and walls. Can someone please help, because this is driving me crazy! (also the steeper roof pitch is 25":12")

• By wazzubrad
      I am trying to learn how I can get Material Lists or Schedules with Material List info, to export to Layout. I am trying to add some value to my drawings to make it easier for my guys to do takeoff's. For example; create a schedule that shows, Material Type, Qty, Description, etc. and then export that to Layout. I have found that although we can generate a Material List with this information, the Material List (AFAIK) can't be exported to Layout. If that is indeed true, then how can we get this information to show up on a Schedule? Specifically, I am trying to get my roof shingles to show up on a Custom Schedule. Any ideas on how I can tackle this?
    • By gravattedesign
      This is a recent issue in X13 premier. I have found a need to create a separate default set to handle layer settings for 3D Elevation view versus a plan view. I needed to show Electrical in the 3D view. When I created the separate default set, For the SAME schedule of Bath Notes, I got this result. The Default sets are used respectively for a plan view at 1/2" scale AND a 3D view at 1/2" scale with only a change in displaying electrical. Does anyone know about this anomaly and why the Notes are getting double numbers? Again, there is only ONE schedule referencing the placed custom Notes.

Thank you for the assistance.

• By Doug_N
      This post moved to suggestions.
    • By j2narchitecture
      Hello.

I am having issues with an exterior wall. 
      There seems to be a random base plate that is generating a few feet about the first floor level.
      It appears that this plate may also be causing an issue up at the second floor where there is a hole in the exterior wall.
      I try deleting the base plate, but I am not able to select.
      How can I fix this so that the exterior wall generates properly.
      Any feedback is appreciated.
      Thank you kindly. 

See the areas circled in orange on the attached photos.

Link to  PLAN FILE