permit plans Plan Review/Submittal Redline - Peer Review Group?
I'm a residential architectural designer with 10+ years of experience in large-scale custom projects that can take the project from ground zero to approved permit including full project development, construction plans, and submittal to building department for permitting available for per project or hourly work.
Experience & Speciality Knowledge:
- New Construction, Additions, Remodels & Full-Renovation
- Single Family & Two-Family Homes, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's), Mother-in-law Suites, Tiny Houses, and Garage Apartments.
- Wood Framing, Concrete, CMU block, EPS Panels, SIP, ICF, Timber, Brick Masonry (Wythe) and Lathe & Plaster
- 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018, 2021 International Residential Codes
- Foam Formwork buildings & EPS concrete sandwich composite panel systems
- Historical Preservation & Old Home Design - Construction project management
Design, Drafting & Consulting Services:
- Construction Plans & 3D Renders created using Chief Architect x14, AutoCAD 2022 that are code-compliant and permit ready.
- Custom design with opportunity for homeowners to collaborate during the full creative process
- Integrative processes with your favorite subcontractors or builder encouraged to ensure your team starts and ends on the same page
- Project feasibility evaluation and reports based on a detailed building & zoning code analysis to know what’s possibly with your property before you begin!.
- Building department permitting & application submittal guidance
- Plan Review Preparation & Comment/Redline Responses
- Zoning, variance requests and HOA approval assistance and process management
- Estimate Analysis & Contract Review
**Virtual availability only or are you not able to find someone local to fit your needs? All we need to start is drawings of your “Before” space. I can provide site-measured “As Built” Plans created of your existing space with options such as on-site and virtual live measurement collection, self-measure using my guided checklists, video imaging scans like that offered by Matterport and more
Typical Drawings Offered: Site Plan/Plot Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations, Cross-Sections, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Roof Plans, Electrical Plans, Plumbing & HVAC, Window & Door Schedule, Foundation Plan, Details, and Calculations such as Electrical Load, Attic Ventilation, UA Fenestration, Natural Glazing/Ventilation and more!
Examples of work available and sent directly to you, just let me know what you want to see! If you have questions or want to discuss in more depth, feel free to reach out to me!
Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
Looking for design partner for upcoming projects. My previous designer used Chief and he is too busy to take on additional work. Ideally looking for someone who may have building experience in addition to being a designer. Looking for someone who can deliver preliminary floor plans and elevations to facilitate proof of concept, someone who can design to specific standards for ARC review and submission standards. The designer will need to understand page naming conventions and all related requirements for the city of Bend Oregon for streamlined permit submission. Structural drafting and coordination with structural engineers.
See attached files as example of the type of drawings needed
A0.01 COVER SHEET.pdf
A0.02 PLAN NOTES.pdf
A1.01 SITE PLAN.pdf
A1.02 MAIN FLOOR PLAN.pdf
A1.03 LOWER FLOOR PLAN.pdf
A1.04 FOUNDATION AND LOWER FLOOR FRAMING.pdf
A1.05 LOWER ROOF AND UPPER FLOOR FRAMING.pdf
A1.06 UPPER ROOF FRAMING.pdf
A2.01 EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS.pdf
A2.02 EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS.pdf
A3.01 BUILDING SECTIONS.pdf
Use this forum to share insights on Building Codes and the techniques you use to employ them in Chief Architect. It will be most helpful if you include the specific code and location of enforcement you are dealing with as you share
We’ll start the conversation with this link to resources like the ICC, IRC, DOE, various Tax Credits, some of the common Associations for our industry.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now