Ceiling Heights sloped walls

RSdesignvt

Hello all, Not entirely happy m working a Sunday. But still cheerful! I have a 1900's house Im trying to recreate and add an addition on. I need to get the second story ceiling heights correct.Im sending 3 elevations with notes.  Any Advice On getting the 82 - 1/2" finished ceiling to show with my outside walls in both sections varying. Exterior elevations are correct. Many Thanks! 

Capture 3 12-6.JPG

Capture 4 12-6.JPG

Capture Ceiling 1 12-6.JPG

11 minutes ago, javatom said:

Open the DBX for the rooms in question and change the ceiling height.  Leave the other rooms as they are.  You can change ceiling heights on a room by room basis.

When I change the ceiling height it changes the exterior wall heights as well. I do not want those to change. The exterior elevations ARE correct - Knee walls in one section are 60" in the other section they are 24" 

40 minutes ago, EDCsharon said:

When I change the ceiling height it changes the exterior wall heights as well. I do not want those to change. The exterior elevations ARE correct - Knee walls in one section are 60" in the other section they are 24" 

There are a bunch of ways to get where you want to be.  One way:  In the ROOM dbx set your ceiling height for the 82.5" ceiling.  In your ROOF dbx check the box for 'Ignore second floor'... then set the desired height using either the top plate or baseline setting.... OR you can move the roof in the Z direction using Transform/Replicate

1 hour ago, EDCsharon said:

I set my outside wall heights and pitch

You set the ROOM height not the Wall Height , CA is not like ACAD ...Wall Plate Heights are controlled by the Room Ceiling Height and / or Roof Planes.

You should have a Read of the Short tutorial on doing a Cape Cod or 1 1/2 Story style Roof .....

TIP: you may need to turn Auto Roof off at some point to stop the Room Height from altering Roof heights.

Building a Cape Cod or a Story and a Half Roof (chiefarchitect.com)

M.