Seeking CA Training & Design Services

jensaulala

I am a new Chief User looking for a few designers that are willing and available to do some design work and train me on Chief at the same time.  I work for a custom home builder in Southern Utah and we are backlogged in design right now and want someone that can show me the ropes with hands-on design training.  

51 minutes ago, jensaulala said:

I am a new Chief User looking for a few designers that are willing and available to do some design work and train me on Chief at the same time.  I work for a custom home builder in Southern Utah and we are backlogged in design right now and want someone that can show me the ropes with hands-on design training.  

I'll throw my name in the hat. I offer recorded design/drafting services, get the work done and then study it afterward.

more info at www.RabbittDesign.net

20200303_231811827_iOS.thumb.jpg.e2e9703bde688d3ab6f4f088d27016c5.jpg20200303_231811923_iOS.thumb.jpg.d14b5b9ae06ee3954f2534348eac8b58.jpg

• 1 month later...

I too am seeking a Tutor to hold my hand for some one on one training  via a Shared screen method.

I own a legal copy of Chief Architect Professional 2019 version

As I am not working, I hope to find another that is willing to work with me at an affordable hourly rate.

I have good understanding of the software but keep running troubles with "finding  the Any key" issues.

Basically its a lack of understanding of order of operation of basic good practices.

darrenpond@rogers.com

Cambridge Ontario Canada

50 minutes ago, Darren-Cambridge said:

I own a legal copy of Chief Architect Professional 2019 version

It sounds like you have Home Designer Pro ( 2019) vs Chief Architect Premier ( or Interiors ) so it maybe better to ask on the HomeTalk Forum instead of the Chief Talk

https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/forum/5-qa/

Many aspects ( basics of CA ) are the same in Pro to Premier but nobody here would be able to give specific advice as the won't be using that version  ( assuming I am correct about HD Pro.

Eric ( Username Solver here) is one person I know who is familiar with both , maybe he can help.

@solver 

Mick.

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

It sounds like you have Home Designer Pro ( 2019) vs Chief Architect Premier ( or Interiors ) so it maybe better to ask on the HomeTalk Forum instead of the Chief Talk

https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/forum/5-qa/

Many aspects ( basics of CA ) are the same in Pro to Premier but nobody here would be able to give specific advice as the won't be using that version  ( assuming I am correct about HD Pro.

Eric ( Username Solver here) is one person I know who is familiar with both , maybe he can help.

@solver 

Mick.

@solver or @DavidJPotter are both very good with HD pro

• 8 months later...