Most OnlineNewest Member
Does anyone know ho fix issues I have on this commercial remodeling addition?
1) Windows and bar cabinets are not against the wall!
2) wall is not showing on full camera looking back toward where it attaches to the existing building. Wall existing is brick on inside, unless I decide to cover it with gypsum bd!
3) I have a 10 ft. plate with 9 ft dropped ceiling 2 ft x 4 ft acoustic tile in new addition.
1)I need to create a 3' x 6'8" with 1'4" Transom. I need it to look Similar to attched picture as a 36" width door.
Would appreciate any help. Bedroom 2 entry door was one I was trying to make , then copy it other places. trim overlaps door on top.
2) Also home is 24" off grade built up under slab. any suggestions appreciated. second floor will be left unfinished for future build out .
3) garage door into house is showing below 24" raised for ada lift and steps.
Thanks for any help.
I am working on a plan for an addition and in the basement there is a garage with an overhead door and man door. The doors show up on the 3D overviews and elevations, but not the foundation plan. I have checked the layers and they are all on. The odd thing is that I have layer called Doors, Existing and they are showning fine everywhere. Note the new doors do show up on an older version of the plan (backup copy).
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance,