EDIT AREA will edit locked and hidden CAD lines

dshall

Did you guys ever notice that EDIT AREA will edit locked and hidden CAD lines.

I tested it several times with a particular CAD layer locked and hidden,  I did a EDIT AREA,  moved the AREA and the CAD lines that were hidden and on a locked area,  also moved.

Should this be so?

5b7311b1a045c_ScreenShot2018-08-14at8_31_57AM.thumb.png.90470321f7289a25f274ba53831b143e.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

Scott, could you check on my Charges and see if they have a chance this year. maybe the Rams if they don't.:lol:

You know what Perry?  I am not sure if I will be watching football this year.

It seems like last year  I watched very little football.  But......  we will see.....  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dshall said:

I am not sure if I will be watching football this year.

I think there are a lot of people (former NFL fans) who are adopting that concept.

btw, IMO Bruce Koepka is being short-changed by the media who just can't get Tiger mania out of their heads.

He won 2 majors this year, including the PGA Championship.  Tiger only came in second, 2 strokes back but he's the big story?  That's just not fair.  Bruce deserves the credit for winning.

2 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

I think there are a lot of people (former NFL fans) who are adopting that concept.

btw, IMO Bruce Koepka is being short-changed by the media who just can't get Tiger mania out of their heads.

He won 2 majors this year, including the PGA Championship.  Tiger only came in second, 2 strokes back but he's the big story?  That's just not fair.  Bruce deserves the credit for winning.

talking about not fair, I now have two NFL teams to root for and nobody cares.

44 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

talking about not fair, I now have two NFL teams to root for and nobody cares.

Yeah,  I care,  you went20 years without a team and now you have two teams.

My fall back team is the Cowboys.

• Upvote 1