Corner Closet With Different Widths From Left And Right Sides

mealexmail

Go to solution Solved by Electromen,

Hi guys!

I'm stucking with nothing again, yep =)

The problem: how could I do corner cabinet with different widht from left and right side of it? For example, I need to do 500mm the left and 600 the right (see the pic attached)

many thanks!@)

post-1906-0-39764100-1407759903_thumb.jpg

Yes, i tried this way, thank you. But may be is there way to do that using proper type of cabinet. Its important from specification and bill of materials point of view. And what is possibly even more important for correct elevation views.

So the ball is still in game: is it possible?

What exactly are you expecting in elevation view? Here's the same concept as I posted earlier, but with a corner cabinet as the filler, which will correct any problems with the toe kick. I'm no cabinet maker, but the BOM should be pretty darn close.

post-95-0-10698300-1407852221_thumb.png

post-95-0-07818100-1407852231_thumb.png

post-95-0-85428800-1407852239_thumb.png

post-95-0-21220400-1407852245_thumb.png

Thank you keep helping me .. sorry, was out of internet coverage.

So the plan is attached with dimensions that must be as pointed.

Hope it'll make the issue clear )

And please proposing filler check that it displayed correctly in perspective view and elevations

UPD its not allowed here to upload *.plan file .. ((

so i can upload jpg ((

if you encounter same issue please feel free to send attachments to my email directly (me.alexmail@gmail.com)

post-1906-0-35308300-1408261105_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NPDesignStudio
    Newest Member
    NPDesignStudio

• By Trawen
      Hi, 
      I was trying out Chief Architect X12 and wanted to do a corner window, but as you can see on the pictures, sash does not go all the way in the corner, but rather than that is cut off before it.
      Does anyone have any suggestion how to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

(on the last picture there is also added a post, but that does not affect bug at all)

• By banditz
      hi anyone there, anyone can help me out with these ? wall corner & line on wall, if there is anyone can help me, i would like sending the file .. please

• By Colonelkeds
      I am trying to butt an 18" deep x 20" high base (window seat) with 6" clipped corner against a 12" deep tall bookcase cabinet, but as soon as the cabinets touch, the clipped corner becomes squared. It comes back when cabinets are moved 1" apart. I tried a 1" filler, but the clip disappears then as well. How can I make this work? I also want a clipped countertop to die into the bookcase. Can this be done?
    • By DMDesigns
      Hey Gang,

Just wanted to create a shout out for the all-new FREE training Video and Symbols I created for the "Corner Bi-Folding Door System" 

I walk you through a simple and easy way to set up those cool looking bi-folding door systems and even offer the symbols to do so - Totally Free

The Video Site: https://www.chieftutor.net/cornerbifoldingdoor.html

ENJOY - Dave

• By LoriFox
      Hi all, 

I am working in Chief Architect Interiors X10 trying to find info on how to create a cabinet in the corner of my room where the face is flat and the right side (based on the image I have attached) of the cabinet is matching the angle of the wall. Normally I just fake it and make a small face with a custom counter top, but I don't want the cabinet overlapping my wall in my floor plan.  

If anyone has any information on this I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,