Mouse Orbit Camera Working Slowly if at all

grizzdj

What is the size of your structure (about how many 3D faces are we talking about?)? When was the last time you updated your Video Card software drivers? What kind of video card do you have: stand alone with its own video ram or support built into the motherboard of your PC or Mac? Important missing data you need to provide to get a better guess here.

DJP

Good questions.  I am not as computer literate so I will check on these.  What I have found is that it was working, then it wasn't, and then it was, and now it is not and has not for a while. thanks for the response. I will check.

Dan 

10 hours ago, grizzdj said:

In the orthographic full view the mouse camera started working super slowly if at all.  Any thoughts as to how to fix this?  Thanks Dan Johnson

I personally don't use Ortho much but haven't noticed any issues..... you may have a bad symbol (item from library) causing issues or the plan is huge and you computer older and on the bare minimum of requirements perhaps .

maybe related to the current issue with series 388 Nvidia Drivers on some peoples systems too.

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/16205-nvidia-driver-3880-and-up-possible-fix/#comment-136068

See my signature for how to add yours .... Version and hardware details can help others help you.

M.

10 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

Don't use "use generated sky" and "sun follows camera" at the same time. It will slow you down so much. unusable.

This^^^ is where I would put my money as well but there could be any number of video card and video card driver related issues as well.  

• Upvote 1